Looking Ahead to 2019.

Well here we are. It's about the middle of January 2019. So once again I will try to make more blog posts. 2018 wasn't something of a hassle. I had several physical issues which made it a little more difficult than usual to pursue my hobbies. So here's a look at some of the projects I worked on during 2018 and what hopefully will be happening in 2019.

First of all, SA GA rolls along. Studio Tomahawk finally brought out there Book of Battles. It goes well with saga version 2. I like it and find it very useful especially considering that there was only one scenario in the saga to basic rulebook. I'm really looking forward to saga: age of magic. It will be very interesting to see what their take is on fantasy battles. I am currently working on my late imperial Roman war band for age of invasions( Aetius and Arthur.) I'm also working on a Pictish war band to fight my Roman legionnaires.

I'm also working on my Warhammer 40 K Kill Team. It is an Astra Militarum unit. Lots of space grunts not to mention plasma guns. I've really been enjoying this game which is odd because I never really cared for it for most of my gaming career but the small unit skirmish appeals to me and it it seemed like fun and it is. I like it and I think that Games Workshop has hit it out of the park with this one

Warlord Games Konflikt 47 is also coming along well. My biggest problem is the fact that at the age of 70 my hands aren't quite as  supple as they used to be. So building those model kits and especially some of the scenery pieces takes a while for me unless I can find somebody who I can pay the do it for me. The game itself is great. The back story is well written and overall it's a lot of fun plus with a lot of the stuff all you have to do is swap turretss and you can use the tanks to play regular Bolt  Action.

Okay, that's about all for now. Take care and I hope all of you have a very good 2019.

Have fun! Play games!

Comments

Popular Posts